My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 3 May 2010

Anyone for Anya? Lotsa Layers

For this challenge I decided to make a Side Step Card.  To create this card I used: Stamps: CC Designs Spring Set, Papermania Henbury Lane.  Card: White hammered, green.  Paper: Little Sizzles rainbow, yellow, green.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black, bahama blue, dandelion, cantaloupe, new sprout.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Copic markers, Sakura gel pens.  Dies: Sizzix extended cuts grass.  Punches: X-Cut flower.  Embellishments: green glitter, acetate.






This card was created for the Anyone for Anya? Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Wow this is gorgeous! Love the detail
    Thanks for joining us at AFA and Good Luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this creation! Those C.C. Design stamps are so darn cute! I want them all! HugsXX Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda