My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 12 April 2010

Winter Wonderland Challenge Embossing



To create this card I decided to use two types of embossing (dry embossing and heat embossing). I used Kars Ollyfant Christmas Eve stamps, Papermania ornament stamps, Cuttlebug Christmas Ornament embossing die, Copic markers, clear pigment ink, copper embossing powder and Sizzix Sizzlits ornament die. The little girl image was paper pieced and coloured in using Copic markers. For the background image I decided to heat emboss the ornament with copper powder because I never use it and I thought it would make a nice change. The red card and bauble were dry embossed.

This card was made for the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    I love this type of embossing and think that this is really effective on your card. Thank you for joining us on our extended challenge at Winter Wonderland and hope that you will be back for the next exciting challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda! I love that you included dry and heat embossing on your card - fabulous work! Thanks for joining in our Winter Wonderland challenge!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! you can enter my blog candy as a winter wonderland participant you will find it here thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you hav embossed the ornament as well. You must be building up a good supply of Christmas cards now. Thanks for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next week. Marianne x

    PS Please turn off word verification s it takes up so much time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet Christmas card Linda! Your embossing looks wonderful! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda