My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 98 3 flowers..2 buttons and one bow.

To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Purrfect Day.  Cardstock/Paper: Doodlebug Designs Inc. green spotty paper, green paper, yellow paper, white hammered card, green card.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo black.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Copic markers.  Punches: Martha Stewart Gothic arch, Woodware flowers.  Embellishments: green ribbon.




This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet linda...love that cute kitty and the lovely fresh spring colours......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable Linda, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda