My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 12 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 96 Buttons Galore



To create this card I decided to make a button frame with a matching button flower embellishment. I used Penny Black Seeing your face stamp, X-Cut flower punches, Tonic Studio flower punch, Woodware grass punches, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels one and Papermania Sunshine Capsule Collection. The hedgehog was coloured in using Copic markers. The daffodil was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. love the card and especially the button frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Linda. The button frame is very cute.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous linda and I love that button border....thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..i really love your card...and also your craft space..any link for me to see then inside ?

    Regards,
    Natalia
    http://scrapcollector.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Penny Black stuff! But where in the world did you find those AWESOME buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the stamp you have used and the button border.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful card, fab cute image and gorgeous colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda