My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 12 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 50 - Punch it out



For this challenge I decided to make a punched background. To create this card I used Magnolia Summer Tilda with bow and Shabby Chic Fence stamps, Woodware flower punches, Memento dye ink Tuxedo black, blue shimmer chalk, Sakura stardust pen, Copic markers, Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One and Sizzix branch w/leaves medium die. The image was paper pieced and coloured in using Copics and watercolour pencils.

This card was created for Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Linda, this is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Linda and the paper is gorgeous colours and perfect with the Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda