My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 16 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Blog Sketch by Mina with Thank You as the optional twist

To design this card I thought what can I add to it to make it a thank you gift and card in one.  So I decided to stamp Tilda on white shrink plastic and add a jump ring so she can be threaded on to a chain and used as a necklace.  You could put a chain in the card to go with shrink plastic Tilda.

To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with tulips, Dovecraft clear sentiments.  Dies: Nellie's Multi frames oval.  Punches: Woodware grass, Martha Stewart flower, L-Em.com stamen.  Papers/Cardstock: White hammered card, purple card and paper, green card and paper, Papermania Sweet Nothings paper.  Colouring: Inks Memento Tuxedo black, Stazon Jet black, Copic markers, Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils,  Sakura stardust pen.  Embellishments: White shrink plastic, 2 jump rings, green orgaza ribbon, 2 green brads.

This card was made for the Just Magnolia Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love your mini Tilda!!! How adorable! What a great card!
    Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda