My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 29 April 2010

House Mouse & Friends Challenge # 68 Flower Power



On to the challenge.  I thought I'd have a go at Spotlighting technique here is my result.
To create this card I used.  Stamps: House Mouse Rainy Daisy Day.  Cardstock: White hammered card, purple card.  Paper: Doodlebug Designs Inc. Summer assortment, black, pink, purple paper.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo black, London fog.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Sakura stardust gel pen.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels three, Sizzix Extended Cuts Small stuff.  Punches: Woodware rectangle, flowers, grass, X-Cut flower, L-Em.com stamen.  Embellishments: Papermania self adhesive shimmer dots, small brads. 

This card was created for the House Mouse and Friends Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the spotlight technique with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, great card, you've certainly captured the theme of 'flower power'. Love the spotlighting technique...keep meaning to try this but never get round to it.....your achieved it brilliantly.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at HM&F Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda