My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 10 April 2010

A Gem of a Challenge Special Birthdays Challenge 3



I decided to make the Special Birthday a 16th because my daughter and all her friends are 16 this year, I am sure they will all think it is a special birthday. To create this card I used Pink Gem Designs Goth Fairy stamp, Inspirations alphabet stamps, Nellie's multi frame oval die, Ellison Thin Cuts wand die, DCWV The Rockstar Mat stack papers, black glitter, clear pigment ink, Enchanted gold embossing powder and Sakura gel pens. The image was paper pieced and coloured in using Copic Ciao markers.

This card was made for A Gem of a Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    A great card for a 16 year old,I'm sure they wil love it..Gorgeous colours and papers..Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Callenge..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda gorgeous card very funky..great image & layout love it thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fantastic Linda, I love it! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...good luck with 'A Gem Of A challenge!'xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the chalenge too, thanks for joining us at "A Gem of a Challenge" big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a fabby card for a 16 yr old Linda.....well done Chuck!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda