My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 2 April 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 106 So Egg-citing!



This is my first attempt at using Copics I think I might become addicted to using them, they give a really nice face colour to Tilda. This card was created using Magnolia Spring Background and Bunny Tilda stamps, Daisy and Dandelion Some Bunny loves you stamps, Memento dye ink Summer sky, pear tart and Cocoa, Copic Ciao pens, DCWV the Spring mat stack, Dovecraft ribbon, Martha Stewart flower punch, X-Cuts flower punch and Woodware grass punches.

This card was created for Cute Card Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. a lovely spring card with cute tilda! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda