My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 19 April 2010

Anyone for Anya? Sweet as Sugar!

To create this card I used Stamps: CC Designs Spring Kit.  Inks: Memento dye ink Tuxedo black, Angel Pink.  Colouring: Copic markers, Sakura stardust gel pens.  Cardstock/Papers: White hammered card, pink paper and card, Daisy and Dandelion Some bunny loves you design papers.  Punches: Woodware flowers, blink, L-Em.com stamen, X-Cut flower.  Embellishemts: Dovecraft ribbon, Papermania brads pearls and gems.

This card was created for the Anyone for Anya Challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda
    What a beautiful card, love the colours, really girly
    Thanks for joining us at AFA and Good Luck
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda