My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Anyone for Anya? Sketch #9

To create this card I used Stamps: CC Designs Spring Set, Dovecraft clear stamps Sentiments.  Cardstock/Paper: Doodlebug Designs Inc. Spring assorted papers, orange papers, orange card, green paper, green card, white hammered card.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo black, Summer Sky.  Colourings: Copic markers, Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Sakura gel pens.  Dies: Sizzix branch w/leaves medium sizzlit, Sizzix embossing plate.  Punches:  small flower.  Embellishments: green glitter.




This card was created for Anyone for Anya? Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Morning Linda

    Love the fresh zingy colours on this one. That siziix branch is a favourtite with me as well, it is so useful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card, love the bright spring colours. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...she is so cute! lovely spring papers and the leaves are gorgeous.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda