My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Anyone for Anya? Get In Shape :)



I had to think about this one for a while, then I decided to keep it as simple as possible, so for the recipe I used 3 Circles, 2 squares and 1 body shape. To make this card I used The Greetings Farm Ruby stamp, Anita's Happy birthday stamp, Memento dye ink Tuxedo Black, Cuttlebug Spots and dots embossing folder, Sizzix Originals Circles #2 die and Doodlebug Designs Inc assorted Easter paper. The image was coloured in using Copic pens and Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

This card was made for the Anyone for Anya? Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge, I really like the simple style of this card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
    Hugs
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda