My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Anyone for Anya? Anything you want :)



To create this card I used The Greetings Farm My Guy Ian stamp, Cuttlebug Spots and dots embossing folder, Woodware circle punch, Dovecraft Masculine design papers, Sizzix Little Sizzles Earth tones papers, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels four die and Memento dye ink London fog. This image was paper pieced and coloured in using Copic markers.

This card was created for the Anyone for Anya? Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so great, Ian looks really cool.

    Thanks for taking part in our Anyone for Anya challenge.

    *Sabina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - chanced upon your blog and have been looking about. Love your work. Lots of bright happy colors and lots of layers. You are very talented. If you enjoy challenges, would love to have you play along at www.justscraps.ca. Drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda