My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

2nd Entry for the Sir Stampalot Challenge April Fantasy

I love this challenge so much I thought I'd have another go.  So I decided to give you photographic evidence that there are indeed fairies at the bottom of the garden.  Here is the proof I hope the kids don't see them or they will be asking them all sorts of questions like "Do you let Father Christmas in on Christmas Eve?  Where do you put all the teeth when you take them away?  Do you know the Easter Bunny?"   This group of fairies are known to be called Sizzix fairies, they only come out when a crafter gets her Big Shot machine out.

Only kidding, to create these fairies (which can be used as flower picks and added to a nice bunch of flowers) I used Sizzix Dies: Dress ups body, girls hair and clothes, Butterfly #3.  Stamps: Peachy Keen faces stamps.  Papers/Cardstock: Assorted colours of mulberry paper, shiny papers. Punches: Small flower punch.  Embellishments:  Glamour dust crystal, Papermania shimmer dots, wooden skewers.



The fairies where paper pieced and decorated all slightly differently.  I chose mulberry papers to give the appearance of flowers.  Hope you like them love Linda.

These fairies where created for the Sir Stampalot Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Told you so Linda, you just neded to look closer to find them.

    Really cure fairies, thank you for sharing them with us at Stampalot.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fairy display you have created Linda, great idea, I love them.
    Thanks for joining us again at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are adorable Linda.
    Thank you for joining us again at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fairies and I like the way you made the photo's :)

    Warmest greetings,

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are just fantastic a brilliant project thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and sweet, Thanks for joining the first Sir Stampalot challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Linda, they look fab popping out of the grass like that. lovely idea.
    Good Luck and Thanks for taking part in the first Sir Stampalot Challenge.
    - janicex

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda