My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 29 March 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 32




This card was created for the Sketch and Stash Challenge. To create this card I used Hobby Crafts Laughing Bunny (this is my neglected stash), Studio G grass, flower stamps, Pink Gem Designs Happy Easter stamp, Doodlebug Designs Inc assorted Easter papers, Ellison Thin Cuts Frame Nested Circles die, Sizzix Sizzlits Branch w/leaves #2 medium die, Martha Stewart flower punch, X-Cuts flower punch, Fiskars flower punch and Woodware flower punch. The image was paper pieced. The joke was printed out on the computer.

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the funny joke!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Linda, I love the arrangement of flowers and leaves, so pretty thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Linda and such fun too!
    I love what you did with the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda