My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 31



This card was created using Candyfloss and Marshmallow Some bunny loves you stamps (never used this image before), Memento dye ink Summer sky, Martha Stewart flower punch, L-Em.com ash leaves, X-Cuts flower punches, Spellbinders Nestabilities labels four die, Candyfloss and Marshmallow Some bunny loves you design papers and Anita's Fairy wings butterfly. The image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Linda. I do love these stamps!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Linda and gorgeous papers with this image.
    I love what you've done with my sketch.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda loving the colours and image also adore those flowers they really do look like Daffodils.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card,love your pretty flowers and papers,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Linda, I love the DP and the cute rabbit image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda