My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Roses on Paper Challenge 34 Punch It!



This card was created for Roses on Paper Challenge Blog To create this card I used EK Sucess Border punch, X-Cut flower punches, Fiskars flower punch, Woodware Grass punches, Magnolia Bunny Tilda stamp, Karen Foster Designs Egg Hunt paper, Pro marker warm grey 3, Memento dye ink Summer sky, Stampendous fun flock and Papermania adhesive shimmer dots. The image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. what a lovely Easter card!! I love the border you used, and all those cute flowers! Thansk for playing with s at rOP, and join us again next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the fun flock on Tildas suit and those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at ROP/BNW.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda