My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 8 March 2010

Roses on Paper Challenge 33: Hippity, hoppity, Easter's on it's Way!




This card was created using Magnolia Spring background and Tilda with Tulips stamp, X-Cut flower punches, L-Em.com ash leaves and stamen punches, Tonic Studios flower punch, Woodware blink punch, Doodlebug Designs Inc Easter assortment papers and Papermania adhesive shimmer dots. The image was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Very nice Easter Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful! Thank you for joining us over at RoP/BnW. It's so nice to see a card making me believe that there will be Spring soon after all (we have tons of snow in Sweden at the moment).
    Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW This is fabulous! I love the little scene you've created, and your flowers, yes I think Spring just might be coming after all. So happy you could join us at RoP/BnW. =)
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda your card is gorgeous. I love the colours you've used and the flowers you have made are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Roses on Paper. Peta

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda