My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 94 Butterflies & Bees



This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. This card was created using Penny Black Easter Tricks, Critter Party stamps, Dovecraft Garden Friends stamps, Dovecraft ribbon, X-Cuts flower punches, Woodware grass punches, L-Em.com stamen punch, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder and Doodlebug Designs Inc assorted Easter papers. The image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet linda.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC ...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, congrats! I love the "hedgies."

    ReplyDelete
  3. super adorable, bravo pour ta victoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love how you've popped the little flowers about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda