My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 92 Spring Colours



This card was created using Penny Black Seeing your face stamp, Marie Curie Daffodil stamps, Versamark dazzle ink, Woodware circle punch, X-Cut daffodil and flower punches, L-Em.com ash leaves punch, Martha Stewart flower punch and Papermania adhesive shimmer dots. This image was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

I have just entered this card for the Daring Cardmakers blog as well, thanks for the advice Kath.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful spring card linda...you could enter it for the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week....thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and nice bright colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda