My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch #37



This card was created for Papertake Weekly Challenge. This card was created using Stampendous Maggies Daisy stamps, Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit Couple stamp, Dovecraft clear stamps sentiments, Woodware daisy punch, Fiskars flower punch, Sizzix Sizzlits Branch w/leaves medium die, Sizzix Extended Cuts flower and hearts die and Color Box chalk inks. The image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card...Gorgeous image and flower...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda and so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is gorgeous Linda, I love the cute rabbits and the flower is beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda