My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 48 A Sketch by Jane



This card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge. To create this card I used Magnolia Bunny Tilda stamp, Kars Ollyfant in the garden stamp, G studio Easter stamps, Doodlebug Designs Inc Easter assorted papers, Woodware grass, circle, flower punches, Ellison Thin cuts Easter Eggs/Jelly Bean die and pink mulberry paper. The Tilda was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils. The background image was stamped using Color Box chalk inks. I have also entered this card for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the background behind Tilda and such gorgeous colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that paper and Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda