My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

A Gem of a Challenge 2



I decided to make another card for this challenge as I just had to use my new Pink Gem Designs Chloe in the rain, it's just lovely. When I was designing the card I had my daughter in mind when she was younger (she's 15 now and wouldn't thank me if I dressed her like that now, she's more goth, emo now)I use to dress her in lovely co-ordinating outfits. Anyway to create this card I also used Woodware Splish Splash Splosh stamps, Woodware rain drop and circle punch, Memento dye ink London fog and adhesive dew drops. The main image was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils. The background image was stamped using Chloe and London Fog ink. The long strip was inked up using the rain drop punch to make a stencil.

Hope you like it, Love Linda

This card was created for A Gem of a Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the sketch too, thanks for joining us at "A Gem of a Challenge" big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the way you have used the stamp to make the background and the use of the other stamps..A great take on the sketch...Thank you for entering again...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Linda.....this is so fab! I love how you have added the boots too.....well done!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet card, pretty colours too and I love the boots embellishments.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda great take on the sketch..love how you used the stamp for the B/gorund too..lovely colours thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a Chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card - fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda