My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Docrafts Clare's Inspiration Challenge 31.03.10



The inspiration picture was a red telephone box in the snow. I thought it's Easter this weekend and it's snowing. I know I'll make a card for Easter with snow on it weird or what. To create this card I used Daisy and Dandelions Some Bunny Loves you stamps, House Mouse Eggcellant stamp, Kars Ollyfant in the garden stamps, Memento ink pear tart, Lady bug, summer sky, ivy cottage, Sizzix snow mound die, Woodware grass punches and Flower Soft polar white. The image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils. The flower soft was added just to the top of the flowers, I don,t know if you can quite see it on the picture.

This card is for Clare's Challenge on Docrafts.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Linda, love the backing paper and those two cut Hoppies and the little scene you've created for them.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda