My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Docrafts Clare's Inspiration Challenge 3.03.10




This card was created using Ollyfant clear Easter stamps, Doodlebug Design Inc assorted Christmas papers, Sizzix Sizzlit Cupcake, candle and cherry die, Spellbinders Nestabilties Labels one, Cuttlebug daisies embossing folder, L-Em.com ash leaves punch, X-Cuts flower punches, Tonic studios flower punch and Papermania brads. The image was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    A lovely card...Love the image...Great embellishments..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery card! Your flowers really are unique, I would never think to do them all the same colour but different shapes - inspired!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda