My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 26 March 2010

Colour Create Challenge 41 - Your Choice of Pastels



This card was created for Colour Create. To create this card I used Great Impressions bunny stamp, Pink Gem Designs Happy Easter stamp, Spellbinders Nestabilities labels four die, Doodlebug Designs Inc Easter, Spring assorted papers, Woodware grass, flower punches, L-Em.com stamen punch, X-Cut flower punch and Dovecraft ribbon. My choice of pastels was lemon and mint. The image was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Super, grin making card!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love those flowers and what cute little bunnies peaking out!!! Great card!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The flower embellishments are so pretty! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda