My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Anyone for Anya? Eggstra Special


This card was created for Anyone for Anya?
To create this card I wanted to use The Greetings Farm Anya Easter stamp which I ordered weeks ago and it still has not arrived. I will have to use it for next
years Easter cards now. Anyway I used The Greetings Farm Yoga Anya stamp which I covered in Flock. I then stamped bunny ears using a free Easter stamp that came with my Quick Cards magazine, which I altered slightly and also flocked. The rest of the card was created using Woodware daisy punches and grass, Cuttlebug embossing folder Tiny Bubbles, Dovecraft ribbon, Stampendous fun flock and DCWV the Spring mat stack design papers. The image was coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

4 comments:

  1. I had to be creative myself as well :) And I realy love YOUR result! Sometimes it is even better than the actual card you planned! Love the sweet, dreamy, soft look from your card, the pretty Easter papers and ribbon. Great!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chick xxx Ohh this is beautiful. LOVE the colours you used and the flock is a nice touch :) Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your alterned Anya, great job and thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda