My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 19 February 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 29



This card was created using Penny Black Seeing your Face stamp, Doodle Bug Designs Bumblebee Sweet Stripes paper, Cuttlebug embossing folder Floral Fantasy, Tonic Studios flower punch, L-Em.Com stamen, Martha Stewarts pine branch punch and Dovecraft ribbon. The daffodil was paper pieced and the image was coloured in using Derwents Inktense watercolour pencils.

My new item to my stash is the Penny Black Seeing your Face stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so pretty!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card was like a ray of sunshine Linda, that sweet image and those gorgeous, vibrant colours, just what we need with all this dreary weather.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty spring card. I love that image and the embossing.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda