My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Anyone for Anya? Something Completely Different



To create this card I used Sunshine Anya (this is my something completely different it's the first time I have used this stamp), Doodlebug Design Inc Summer assortment papers, Spellbinders Frameabilities Polka dot frame, Cuttlebug embossing folder circles, Sizzix Sizzlits sunglasses and leaf no.2, Martha Stewart flower punch, X-Cut flower punch, L-Em.com stamen and gold Stickles. The image was paper pieced and coloured in using Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Great "summery" card. Love the bright colours and what great detail!! Really like the ice cream!
    Thanks for joining us at AFA?!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda